The Power of Allison
Allison Transmission invites you to its Virtual Technology Day. Join us to hear from Allison’s management team on the company’s longstanding commitment to innovation, conventional and electrification market trends, latest innovative product development initiatives and Allison’s strategy for its portfolio of conventional and electrified propulsion solutions.
Powering the Future:
New Technology, EV & Hybrid
EV adoption in the commercial vehicle industry and our go-to-market strategies for our portfolio of fully-electric and electric hybrid propulsion solutions.
- Welcome + Safe Harbor - Ray Posadas
- Introduction + Strategic Overview - Dave Graziosi
- Commercial EV Opportunity + Go-to-Market Strategy - John Coll
- EV OEM Engagement + Startup Perspective - Alex Schey
- EV Investment Strategy + Development Capabilities - Ryan Millburn
- Differentiated EV Technology - Mike Foster
- Session One Q&A
The Power of Choice:
Conventional Technology & Markets
Conventional propulsion technology and trends, with insights from Allison leadership responsible for North America and Outside North America Sales, Global Off-Highway, Commercial Powertrain Engineering and Global Defense Programs.
- North America On-Highway Innovation + Growth Opportunity - Rohan Barua
- Outside North America On-Highway Innovation + Global Market Trends - Heidi Schutte
- Global Off-Highway Product Development & Initiatives - Kartik Ramanan
- Differentiated Conventional Technology – On- and Off-Highway Products - Conrad Rockey
- Defense, Innovative Product Development + Growth Opportunities - Dana Pittard
- Session Two Q&A
- Closing Remarks - Dave Graziosi